Effective date: December 14, 2020
Rgand (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the rgand.com website and the Rgand mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you
use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and
- ServiceService means the rgand.com website and the Rgand mobile application operated by Rgand
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those
and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the
Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data ControllerData Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other
persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are
to be, processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf
of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that
can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may
include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other
information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these
communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access
the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP
address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your
visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type
of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile
operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are
sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used
such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if
you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences
and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with
advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Rgand uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events
which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you
have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), Rgand legal basis for collecting and using the personal
context in which we collect it.
Rgand may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Rgand will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this
obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve
disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Rgand will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a
shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the
functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located
outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws
may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we
transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
agreement to that transfer.
Rgand will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in
or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other
Disclosure of Data
If Rgand is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. We will
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Rgand may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by
law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Rgand may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Rgand
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet
or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to
protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web
browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Rgand
aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from
our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can
access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If
you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is
inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on
you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Rgand
relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal
Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service
Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in
analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are
obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with
other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its
own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our
DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our
Service or other websites on the Internet.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the
Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- AdMob by GoogleAdMob by Google is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out from the AdMob by Google service by following the instructions described by Google:
For more information on how Google uses the collected information, please visit the “How Google
uses data when you use our partners’ sites or app” page:
Rgand uses remarketing services to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Service.
- Google Ads (AdWords)Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads
by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on –
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook:
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the
Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies
through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital
Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital
Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy:
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services
for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our
These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards
Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS
requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link,
every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any
third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are
a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact
us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental
consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming
are effective when they are posted on this page.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org